Exploring and Expanding
PSYCHOSPIRITUAL WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS
E & E evolved out of the awareness that as we explore our inner world, the Self within, and as we explore and give focus to the inner core of our being, our conscious awareness expands…. naturally, automatically. As we give attention to the inner Self, we experience our connectedness with All That Is, the Universe, God -- whatever name you give the Unifying Force of everything in existence. And with this experience comes a fuller understanding of our own unique purpose here, an awareness of how our outer world is replica of our inner world, and of the limitlessness of what we can choose to experience here on earth.
One of the ways E & E assists us in this journey to the Self is through Experientials, a form of visualization designed to bypass the intellect, bringing healing into our unhealed places in a powerful yet gentle way, giving us tools with which to retrieve our own personal power and enabling us to use this power to bring happiness, health and harmony into our lives.
During our workshops and retreats we:
1. Explore how we sabotage our highest good with the concepts we have about ourselves…
2. Experience the removal of emotional blocks found in our fearful ego self...
3. Expand our awareness of……
...love rather than fear
...peace rather than conflict
...strength rather than weakness
...clarity rather than confusion
...abundance rather than scarcity
...freedom rather than judgment.
4. Explore how our relationships are a mirror image of our inner world, allowing our hectic relationships to become holy relationships.
5. Experience and embrace peace and passion and partnership in our relationships.
6. Deepen our relationship with our Spirit Self and to All That Is...
7. Expand our conscious awakening to our creative and unlimited Self, choosing and recognizing our Wholeness.
· Letting Go of Guilt
· Trust Your Self
· Your Wholeness is Your Allness
· Reaching for You
· Exploring & Expanding…You
· Exploring & Expanding…Forgiveness
· Exploring & Expanding…Relationships, I, II, III